Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rage

When there is a special edition of a parent rage blog, you know something really bad has happened...

So I'll start with a previous blog. There was a backyard key, because my mom wouldn't let me have one. And she attached it to a 1ft by 6inch piece of wood. But it's inconvenient going into the backyard to get the key, and why the hell will hse not let me have one. I'd like to think that I"m ressponsible enough to have a key. With just a year and 2 months until college, if I can't have a house key there is something seriously wrong.

So I disattached the key from the block of wood and put it on a keychain. And then my mom asked about the keychain, and had a fit, and I put it back.

So then I just carried it around loose (note, don't do that)

I had it yesterday coming home from school. Sometime between yesterday after school and this morning, it ended up outside of my pocket.

So I couldn't find it, so I called my mom and confessed this morning. She got really mad (I was afraid what would happen if I didn't tell the truth, and she always says she will have a better reaction if I don't lieee) Wellllll that didn't work out. She had a huge fit, and started saying about how I wasn't ready for college, I have no responsibility, etc. SO I get home from school, she tells me to look. SHe yells at me for a very very very very long time about lack of responsibility. And about how my brother is more responsible than me, and about how he can have a housekey, but I won't have access to one, so I can't even get in until 5:00 two days a week.

So at this point, after being told I was soooo irresponsible I got mad. And when you get mad you make less than optimal decisions.

I know that my mom doesn't need to use the car/house key until like 6:00. So I take the key and leave to get a couple keys cut. One to "replace" the one I lost, and one to use for myself. TO put on a keychain.

Well, alas my mom finds out what I was doing. So I"m leaving OSH.

And she pulls up at like 40mph in the parking lot, with squealing tires. I thought there was a robber taking off or something along those lines. And the OSH people hear it and run out, and are like SLOW DOWN MA'AM. And then she yells at me. "show me the keys, all of them" At this point I'm just sitting there sort of shocked like lolwut. AND THE RECEIPT. YOU CUT MORE THAN 2 DIDN"T YOU. SO I show her the reciept.

And then she said "WHEN YOU GET HOME SOMETHING IN YOUR ROOM WILL BE MISSING"

And then she took off, almost hitting my foot, and causing the OSH worker to yell at her again, and look at my with sympathy. SO now I"m at the nearby library contemplating what the hell to do. What should I do?

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment